CEOS.PP team aims at developing and promoting digital skills and solutions to help transform traditional organizations into top performers in the digital economy era. The research activities are, therefore, developed around the following main research lines:
- Accountability and Reporting;
- Business, Social and Learning Analytics;
- Communication and Languages in Organizational Environments;
- Digital Strategies for Marketing and Communication;
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation;
- Human Resources: enhancing people, organisations and communities;
- Information Systems and Technologies in Organizations;
- Organizational and social development through innovation;
- Social Economy.
CEOS.PP intends to work in the organizations intangible skills needed for the future economy, especially the ones that create customer value, promote operational efficiency, generate information and knowledge and develop the human capital. In doing so, we will cooperate with national and international organizations, universities and R&D units aiming at the development of comprehensible and practical results.