Call for Papers
We welcome the submission of paper proposals in Portuguese, English, French, German or Spanish, until 30 June 2018, to the address email@example.com. Submissions MUST contain the following information:
• Title, author(s), institutional affiliation, email(s);
• Thematic Panel;
• Abstract (250 words);
• Bionote (100 words).
Paper proposals should be included in one of the following Thematic Panels:
1. Theoretical concepts of interculturalism and multiculturalism;
2. Routes of cultural tourism;
3. Multimodal intercultural dialogues;
4. Intercultural studies in business.
Call for abstracts: 1 April 2018 - 30 June 2018.
Acceptance decision until 31 July 2018.