The JOINT PROGRAMME degree in Creativity and Business Innovation integrates several areas of knowledge that together provide the knowledge and skills necessary for the development of professional activities in different human, organizational and social contexts. Among its objectives these are outstanding:
- Develop and implement creative ideas that ensure continuous personal development and the preparation/launch of new business initiatives;
- Creating and implementing business ideas and solutions in the scope of the department of research and development of new products;
- Development of new business models in national and international companies, based on the implementation of creativity and innovation techniques;
- Analyse, evaluate and apply innovation models and techniques to operations and organizational processes;
- Understand, combine and develop new knowledge in the social, human and scientific field.
In this degree the mobility of students to Lithuania and Estonia is mandatory, one semester in each of the mentioned countries.
HOW TO APPLY?
- First read the PUBLIC NOTICE (choose the option "Documentos")
- Click in P.PORTO PORTAL
- Select “Candidatura Online”.
- Click in the mouse right button and then translate into English.
- If you are not yet registered in the Portal, select
“If you do not have access data, submit your request here”
- Upon submission of this request, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Go back to P.PORTO PORTAL and log in.
- You can now start your application process!
Course Duration Hours ECTS Business Analysis 1ºS 3 h/week 5.0 Organizational Behaviour 1ºS 3 h/week 2.0 Individual Creativity 1ºS 3 h/week 5.0 Organizational Creativity 1ºS 3 h/week 5.0 Fundamentals of Business 1ºS 3 h/week 3.0 Management 1ºS 4.5 h/week 7.0 Organization 1ºS 3 h/week 3.0 Sustainable Business Environment 2ºS 3 h/week 2.0 Personal Development 2ºS 3 h/week 5.0 Law and Document Management 2ºS 3 h/week 3.0 Economics 2ºS 3 h/week 3.0 Business Financial Management 2ºS 3 h/week 4.0 Personal Leadership 2ºS 3 h/week 5.0 Corporate Social Responsibility 2ºS 3 h/week 4.0 Business Ethics 2ºS 3 h/week 4.0
Course Duration Hours ECTS Entrepreneurial Behavior and GEST Characteristics 1ºS 4.5 h/week 10.0 Intercultural Communication 1ºS 3 h/week 4.0 Organizational Communication 1ºS 3 h/week 4.0 Public Speaking 1ºS 3 h/week 2.0 Sales and Marketing Mechanism 1ºS 4.5 h/week 10.0 Professional Practice 2ºS 4.5 h/week 20.0 Theories on Creativity 2ºS 3 h/week 5.0 Creativity Techniques 2ºS 3 h/week 5.0
Course Duration Hours ECTS Knowledge and Philosophy of Science 1ºS 3 h/week 5.0 Business Models and Strategic Development 1ºS 4.5 h/week 10.0 Reasearch Practice 1ºS 3 h/week 5.0 Foreign Language/ Quality Management/Leadership (10.0 ects) 1ºS 4.5 h/week 10.0 Internship 2ºS 4.5 h/week 20.0 Project 2ºS 4.5 h/week 10.0
- Creative in Advertising and Communication;
- Trainer in Creativity and Innovation;
- Organizational Innovation Project Manager;
- Coach in Creativity and Innovation;
- Innovation and New Products / Services Development Manager;
- Creativity and Innovation Consultant;
Application fee - 100 euros
Students from European countries - 697 euros / year
Students from CPLP (Community of Portuguese Speaking Countries) countries - 1500 euros / year (50% discount)
International students (excluding Europe and CPLP) - 3000 euros / year
Accreditation and registry:
Initial registry: R/A-Cr 99/2014 from 04-07-2014